Virus removal is one of our most popular services. This is primarily due to incomplete protection. Sometimes this is an expired antivirus software or missing windows and 3rd party updates or a combination of things. The best approach is a layered package. We follow a very thorough removal process and are so confident in our service that we offer a 30-day warranty on this service. If you purchase our Complete Internet Security package from us and get infected with a current, up to date subscription we will remove the malware at our expense.* Virus removals can be performed remotely so you don’t have to disconnect anything or can be done in our shop. Our turn around time is typically 24 hours for in shop virus removals. Remote virus removals typically take 2-3 hours.
We also include our Tune Up service with every Virus Removal
- Tune up one malware free computer
- Optimize startup and shutdown
- Install Windows and 3rd party updates
- Enable security functions, including firewall, anti-phishing, and pop-up blocking
- Remove unwanted programs
- Basic hardware diagnostic
- Defragment the hard drive
- Check anti-virus status and update or replace as necessary
- Remove dust from inside the computer (in shop only)
- Wipe down computer exterior (in shop only)
- Free up wasted space on your hard drive
- Disable unneeded services
*Free virus removal does not include decrypting files encrypted by ransomware. Contact us about ransomware prevention.