LogTransport2.exe This application was unable to start properly. (0xc0000142).
If you are getting this message when you logout, restart or shutdown your computer then try the following registry change to fix it.
- From the Start menu, type regedit.exe in the search box, and then press Enter. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- In Registry Editor, locate and click the registry key or subkey that you want to back up.
- Click File > Export.
- In the Export Registry File dialog box, select the location to which you want to save the backup copy, and then type a name for the backup file in the File name field.
- Click Save.
- Go to the following path:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Adobe\CommonFiles\UsageCC\(user GUID). The GUID is a unique value the application assigns to the signed in user.
- On the Right Side Panel, create DWORD Key “optin”, if it is not already created.
- Set its value to 0 (zero).