Clear the Cache in Google Chrome
If you are having issues with Google Chrome, the first thing to try is Clear the Cache in Google Chrome. This will resolve most problems in Google Chrome.
You have control over your browsing data. This information includes things like your browsing and download history and saved form data. You can delete all your data or just some data from a specific period of time.
Delete all your browsing data
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Menu .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove. (Tyically the top 4 boxes and hosted app data.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.