How to Change the Download Location in Google Chrome
You can choose a location on your computer where downloads should be saved by default or pick a specific destination for each download.
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click Menu .
- Click Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings and scroll down to the “Downloads” section.
- Adjust your download settings:
- To change the default download location, click Change and select where you’d like your files to be saved.
- If you’d rather choose a specific location for each download, select the “Ask where to save each file before downloading” checkbox.